Packages are delivered within the Republic of Croatia by delivery to the address via the DPD delivery service.
The deadline for delivery of the ordered item is 3-4 working days.
When ordering personalized diaries, the delivery time is 3-5 working days. Upon delivery, you will receive a delivery notification.
Delivery abroad is made by sending packages via Croatian Post, 4-5 days after payment and order. For personalized orders, the delivery time is 4-5 working days.
Above the order amount of HRK 350.00, delivery within the Republic of Croatia is free.
Delivery time within the Republic of Croatia: 1-3 working days.
Delivery time within the EU: 7-14 working days.
In the event that the Buyer orders the goods and refuses to receive them, the Seller has the right to deduct from the paid amount of the purchase price the amount equal to the delivery costs and other manipulative costs from the delivery price list.
Delivery speed may deviate from usual during holidays, non-working days or other situations in which there may be difficulties during delivery.
0-1000 g 1001-2000 g 2001-5000 g 5001-8000 g
Germany HRK 75.00 HRK 90.00 HRK 110.00 HRK 150.00
Austria 7 HRK 5.00 HRK 90.00 HRK 110.00 HRK 150.00
Belgium HRK 75.00 HRK 90.00 HRK 110.00 HRK 150.00
Denmark HRK 75.00 HRK 90.00 HRK 110.00 HRK 150.00
Slovenia HRK 75.00 HRK 90.00 HRK 110.00 HRK 150.00
Netherlands HRK 75.00 HRK 90.00 HRK 110.00 HRK 150.00
Czech Republic HRK 90.00 HRK 120.00 HRK 165.00 HRK 230.00
France HRK 90.00 HRK 120.00 HRK 165.00 HRK 230.00
Greece HRK 90.00 HRK 120.00 HRK 165.00 HRK 230.00
Italy HRK 90.00 HRK 120.00 HRK 165.00 HRK 230.00
Hungary HRK 90.00 HRK 120.00 HRK 165.00 HRK 230.00
Poland HRK 90.00 HRK 120.00 HRK 165.00 HRK 230.00
Portugal HRK 90.00 HRK 120.00 HRK 165.00 HRK 230.00
Romania HRK 90.00 HRK 120.00 HRK 165.00 HRK 230.00
Slovakia HRK 90.00 HRK 120.00 HRK 165.00 HRK 230.00
Spain HRK 90.00 HRK 120.00 HRK 165.00 HRK 230.00
Sweden HRK 90.00 HRK 120.00 HRK 165.00 HRK 230.00
TERMS OF RETURNS, COMPLAINTS AND EXCHANGE
If you are not satisfied with the product you ordered, you can return it with a refund of the full amount paid, including the amount of delivery if the conditions for this are met. All returned products must be unused and in their original packaging.
You bear the cost of shipping to our warehouse for the products you are returning (by mail or delivery service), except in the case of returning or replacing defective products, when all costs are borne by Nisha. For returns of unused and unopened products in our warehouse, please contact us beforehand at e-mail: email@example.com
– Returns and exchanges must be agreed in advance
- If you want a refund, a copy of the invoice and the account number (IBAN) to which the refund will be made must be attached to the goods that qualify for the refund.
- Refunds will be made in accordance with the legal deadline of 14 days (ZZP), i.e. after we receive the product at the warehouse
- When returning the product, the customer is responsible for properly packing the product/in the cardboard box so that the product is not damaged during transport. If the damage occurs because the customer did not protect the product during packaging (e.g. returned products wrapped in plain paper or a bag) - refund or exchange will not be accepted.
- You must return the goods without delay, and at the latest within 14 days from the day you declared the unilateral termination of the contract.
DELIVERY DAMAGES, FAULTY PRODUCTS, DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
In case of damage during delivery, wrongly delivered goods or the product you received is defective (manufacturing error), please contact us (by electronic mail) within two working days of receiving the shipment.
We will resolve all complaints as soon as possible.
In these cases, Nisha covers all costs of replacing the product.
Instructions for unilateral contract termination
- You can unilaterally terminate the contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
- In order to be able to exercise the right to unilaterally terminate this Agreement, you must notify us of your decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement before the end of the term, by an unequivocal statement sent by post or email, in which you will state your name, address, phone number and address e-mail, and you can also use the attached example of the form for unilateral termination of the contract that is available HERE
- The deadline for unilateral termination is 14 days from the day when the goods that are the subject of the contract were handed over to you or to a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier.
- If you unilaterally terminate this Agreement, we will refund the money we received from you, including delivery costs, without delay, and no later than within 14 days from the day we received your decision to unilaterally terminate the agreement, unless you chose another type delivery which is not the cheapest standard delivery that we have offered.
- The refund will be made in the same way you made the payment.
- We can issue a refund only after the goods have been returned to us or after you provide us with proof that you sent the goods back to us.
- It is considered that you have fulfilled your obligation on time if you have sent the goods to our address before the expiration of the aforementioned period.
– You must bear the direct costs of returning the goods yourself.
- You are responsible for any decrease in the value of the goods that is the result of handling the goods, except for that which was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT TO UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT (EXTRACT FROM ZZP, ARTICLE 79)
The consumer does not have the right to unilaterally terminate the contract from this section if:
- The service contract was fully fulfilled by the merchant, and the fulfillment began with the explicit prior consent of the consumer and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract from this section if the service is fully fulfilled.
- The subject of the contract is goods that are made according to the consumer's specifications or that are clearly adapted to the consumer
- The subject of the contract is easily perishable goods or goods that quickly expire
LIABILITY FOR MATERIAL DEFECTS
Nisha is responsible for the material defects of the items it sells on its website in accordance with the positive regulations of the Republic of Croatia, in particular the Law on Obligations.